Friday, July 06, 2007

An amazing New Technology??

Check it out... I got an invite today for this amazing technology that enables you to send messages, links, and files to a network of your friends... no, not email... silly...

... it's Pownce!!!

Pownce ( http://pownce.com/)



The only way I can think of this having value is if it stops the spammers and phishers.

Then again, it's a site that asks for your name, birthday, and financial information, so for all I know, it may be solely dedicated to phishing and spamming. Hmm... and it's called "pounce."

Ahh... who can you trust? Free Lunch goes to the best reponse (leave a comment)

3 comments:

Kram Muabriahcs said...

"no comments yet"

Ahhh... this is why blogging sucks... because nobody actually reads blogs... except the google web crawler. And nobody comments except track-backing spambots

"no comments yet"

five months later and nobody bothered to even comment with "yes, I know how to read" or "yes, I am slightly clever" ... clearly I am talking to myself. See post #1 (December 2004) re: narcissists

"no comments yet"

I have to have faith that *someday* *someone* will read *something* I say... and take it to heart... and change the world.

Why do I write? because it helps me make sense of things.

Anonymous said...

Here is a comment for you...
"yes, I know how to read" or "yes, I am slightly clever"

I don't have time right now see your post dec 2004, but I did have time to write.

I know I am not a writer nor as cleaver as you with snappy thoughts and words on the page. I guess that's what happens when you go to a farming school. I will try to read more so as best to compete with the Champions of the World. (Here's to a school that's not cocky at all!)

RVARockfish said...

Thanks, random Michigan State Fan... I appreciate all the time it must have taken you to write this comment.

PS we are not the champions of the world, we are the "Leaders and the Best"